Every Monday morning a topic is posted here, on Twitter and Facebook, and participants have until 11:59pm Thursday night to complete a piece of art or writing based on that theme.
The results will be posted here each Friday morning.
If you are interested in participating, please follow these simple guidelines:
-Finished art should be in .JPG format, no more than 100dpi.
-Finished written entry should be no longer than 400 words.
-E-mail submission to email@example.com no later than 11:59pm Thursday evening.
-Along with your submission, please include
1. Your name, or the name you want your work credited to (mandatory).
2. A link to your website/DeviantArt page/blog, whatever you want to promote (optional).
3. If your work is for sale, the asking price (optional).
CHALLENGERS Comics + Conversation
2013 Will Eisner “Spirit of Comics” Award Recipient, Named 'Best Comic Book Shop' by Chicago Reader (Jun 2013), New City (Nov 12), Chicago Reader (Jun 2010) and Chicago Magazine (Aug 2009), Challengers Comics + Conversation
strives to prove that the best thing about being in a comic book store, is being in a comic book store. With a combined 41 years of comic retail experience,
owners Patrick Brower and W. Dal Bush endeavor to bring Chicago a full-service, technologically interactive comic store that has the same level of wonder and enjoyment as the comics they sell. And read. And talk about. And champion.
1845 N Western Ave 2R • Chicago IL 60647
Contest of Challengers Podcast
- CA! Week 133: The DEVIL in the Details
- CA! Week 132: DICK GRAYSON
- CA! Week 131: ROCKET RACCOON
- CA! Week 130: MS. MARVEL
- CA! Week 129: Comic Book GODS
- CA! Week 128: LONE WOLF & CUB
- CA! Week 126: AW YEAH, TITANS!
- CA! Week 126: CLIVE BARKER’s NIGHT BREED
- CA! Week 125: SPEEDSTERS
- BEE and PUPPYCAT! Challengers Assemble! Week 124
- CA! Week 123: CYCLOPS!
- PRETTY DEADLY: Challengers Assemble! Week 122