This piece is available for sale.
04May / 2012
Every Friday morning a new blog is posted featuring this week's art and next week's theme and participants have until 11:59pm Thursday night to complete a piece of art based on that theme.
The results will be then posted here each Friday morning. Rinse. Repeat.
If you are interested in participating, please follow these simple guidelines:
-Finished art should be in .JPG format, no more than 100dpi.
-E-mail submission to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59pm Thursday evening.
-Along with your submission, please include
1. Your name, or the name you want your work credited to (mandatory).
2. A link to your website/DeviantArt page/blog, whatever you want to promote (optional).
3. If your work is for sale, the asking price (optional).
CHALLENGERS Comics + Conversation
2013 Will Eisner “Spirit of Comics” Award Recipient, Named 'Best Comic Book Shop' by Chicago Reader (Jun 2013), New City (Nov 12), Chicago Reader (Jun 2010) and Chicago Magazine (Aug 2009), Challengers Comics + Conversation
strives to prove that the best thing about being in a comic book store, is being in a comic book store. With a combined 41 years of comic retail experience,
owners Patrick Brower and W. Dal Bush endeavor to bring Chicago a full-service, technologically interactive comic store that has the same level of wonder and enjoyment as the comics they sell. And read. And talk about. And champion.
1845 N Western Ave 2R • Chicago IL 60647
Contest of Challengers Podcast
- CA #189: YVONNE CRAIG BATGIRL
- CA #188: SUPER-HERO ALBUM COVERS
- CA #187: DC BOMBSHELLS
- CA #186: COMIC BOOK BANDS
- CA! #185: GOD HATES ASTRONAUTS
- CA #184: DC/Vertigo’s FABLES
- CA #183: THE ASTONISHING ANT-MAN
- Challengers Assemble #182: ARCHIE ANDREWS
- CA #181: ROM, SPACEKNIGHT
- CA #180: Todd McFarlane’s SPAWN
- CA #179: JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA
- CA #178: GHOST RIDER(S)